Back again here and I was just trying to find some latest recent news on retail but I haven't found anything specific that I want to talk about. Since there is so much news about this sector and its changing all the time at a very fast pace. I will just try and talk about what has been going on lately in mostly business and then maybe get in some retail news so I will just write what has been going on lately in this industry. But mostly I have been curious about how retail and law mixed together. Another words how does retail and the legal profession mix in all of this? Well I will take a quick peak at an article and give a small response on this blog.
With that said, I have been curious as to how lawyers play a part in retail because years ago when I was working and the company had a newsletter that I have read and I saw a woman who was a legal counsel of the company and I was wondering what type of legal job she had and I was thinking that maybe she represented the company with regards to defending it against other companies that decided to sue the company for some crimes or missteps but I think that maybe now they do a lot more than that. They probably advocate for people that have diverse backgrounds according to the article that I read.
I think that they advocate for people that have diverse backgrounds like minorities, women and people with certain disabilities that are often at times shut out of the work force and the companies they represent. If you really look at it from this lens, you will see that in most departments especially in management, middle management and upper management there is a underrepresentation of blacks, Latinos, Asians and other nonwhite groups that are within any organization including retail. There are no nonwhites especially black people in management of any company. So I have to think that most retail companies have some legal department in order to change this scenario or outcome.
0 Yorumlar