Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ba Noi's

Oinks: 

Being the little businesswoman, I jokingly told Achi I'd cut and file her nails if she'll treat me to a ramen. And half heartedly she said yes. Akala ata nya nagbibiro ako, of course not! And I wouldn't let her live it down if she didn't. Ha!

Since there's no good ramen place in Pasig, she said if it's alright we'll eat at Ba Noi's instead. Of course, without hesitation.

I have been craving for Ba Noi's since I saw it's second branch at UP Town Center. But Daddy can't eat anything with soup, so we ended up in Pinac.

I love Ba Noi's. Ever since Lex got a text from Borough's owner inviting her to try Ba Noi's we've been a fan. I can eat a whole palanggana of pho.

Goi Buoi Tom Thit
sweet pomelo and shrimp tossed in calamansi sesame dressing surrounded with lobster crackers

Cha Gio
mixture of ground pork, shrimp, taro and black fungus wrapped and deep fried and served with fresh greens and traditional nuoc mam sauce.

The first time I ate at Ba Noi's I had two orders of these!! I love wrapping the fried spring rolls in lettuce with basil. And the dip - ah, sweet, salty, a little tangy and a tiny bit of heat - I know it says dipping sauce not slurping soup. nyaha. It's soooo delicious!

Pho Bo
beef noodle soup

I can eat this everyday. For the rest of my life.

Ba Noi's
12 East Capitol Dr.
Kapitolyo, Pasig City
632 8937359

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar