"I would never do anything publicly to try to pull her down. Whatever happens between me and her one on one is what it is, that’s personal. I would never put that out there. I could be out here telling a million stories and doing cornball shit, but I’m not gonna do that and I never plan on doing that. I just think it’s crazy for her to come out now and try to pull me down and try to say I’m corny. I don’t care who you with, who you with don’t mean nothing to me. I want you to move on, because I’m moving on. I walked away from the situation." -Safaree on Nicki MinajHmm with that said I have to say I respect it. No need to air each other out! He's taking the high rode while Nicki calls him "corny"! #sigh Anyway Safaree Samuels sat down to give his side of their breakup. I find it weird that after such a private "10 year relationship" they decide to have such an open, nasty breakup. Anyway you can peep the full interview below.

0 Yorumlar