Firstly todays Misson Mill bargains, in a few weeks time we are going down to sunny Devon to see my son and family and with 3 teenagers and a 5year old plus pack ups they go through snacky stuff like no tomorrow. I always try to pick up a few bargains before we go just to help out, its a bit hit and miss at the mill shop and things change daily but today I just dropped on for the kind of stuff I wanted.
The Real Crisps pack were 49p Sharwoods large Naan breads 2 per pack 12 packs £1.00 Dry Roast nuts 59p 5 mini bags of Ginger biscuits x4 packs £1.00 low fat snacks (like savoury snack a jacks) 10 bags £1.00 El Paso fajitas sauce 8 packs for £1.00 each pack enough for 8 wraps. Buitoni pasta twists 49p (5oog dated until 2015) 2 x 1kg Flora Buttery 49p each great for baking and 9pack quilted soft toilet rolls £1.99 oh and the bags of mini TUC style crackers (gorgeous) 5 x 125gm bags for £1.00. I got several lots of each and spent a total of £16.... bargain!!
Shame they had sold out of the Hovis Bread flour :-( they did have loads of the pasta sauce left so if its still there on Friday when I pass again I will pick up some more.
Also today I had to call in at the shop where I worked to collect my final wages and hand over my work uniform. Its seems they have no staff!!! :-0 and the ones working there today were all management LOL now I'm not usually a vindictive person but I couldn't help having an inward chuckle to myself..... shame on me lol. especially when a bag was handed over to me containing these 6 gorgeous scones left for me by a customer this morning. Yes I know there only 5... I ate one!! yum..
Considering the shop is a bakery too!! It must have really hurt, me walking out with a wad of cash and 6 scones and not having spent a penny.... serves them right they should treat their loyal staff with respect and then they wouldn't leave.... Sorry to say I'm still smiling as I type.
I hope something makes you smile today too :-)
Karen xxx

0 Yorumlar